Friday, December 5, 2008

Lucy & Cody's Wedding

The saturday after Thanksgiving we got up bright & early & drove to
Las Vegas for Lucy & Cody Bowmans wedding. He's the last of Char's
kids to get married. We got to the temple plenty early because we forgot about
the time change. Me and my camera had a hard time. Everytime I
got ready to take a picture either the battery went dead or one of the
Bowmans bumped into me or got in the way. They were everywhere!
Great support though! So I only got a few quick shots!! We had an enjoyable
time & visit!!

The reception was decorated in a fall theme and they served pumpkin pie & cider
for refresments!
Little Cheyenne (Derek's daughter) danced a fantastic
ballet number & little skit all choreograhed by herself at the reception. Very precocious &
professional! I was very immpressed! They say she's been dancing since she
was three & had best teachers. Won lot's of competitions!! Wish I had more pictures!

The Happy couple flew to Jacksonhole, Wyoming for their honeymoon!

Had a nice visit with Derek! He and Bianca were disappointed Lori and family
couldn't make it, they were looking forward to having them come visit! Someother
time! Derek left Sunday evening to fly to Miami, Florida & on to Quito, Eguador on
a business trip!!

Kelly (Cluff) & husband Joey & two little cute girls were there & said to tell eveyone hi!
She was a little disappointed Klint didn't come. Sweet girl! I remember when Klint's
family 1st moved to Arizona, they stayed with us for 6 weeks and Leslie was expecting
this little girl. I remember Leslie was sitting on our waterbed visiting with me and we'd
just put in new ceiling fans, they were kinda the new thing back then & she said between
the motion of the water bed & that fan swirling around she was starting to feel pretty
nauceous! And we were chuckling about the woes of pregancies! I think it was in that visit that she also said she liked the name Kelly and
she was going to name her daughter Kelly and she did!!! Memories! I don't know if she's
ever been told that? Time was limited!!