Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Tanner Gothard's 8th Grade Graduation

Can you believe it? Tanner's going to be a freshman in High School
next year! Where does time go? Monday morning we arrived early at
Julie's home & I caught a couple of pictures of Tatum with her newest
tricks. She can scoot now & obtain items placed aways infront of her &
push up like a stinkbug and wiggle-roll right out of her car seat if she's
not belted in. She's a spry one for being so little!
At 9:00 a.m.
we attended Tanner's Graduation from 8th grade in Goodyear. There were 109
students in his graduating class. He said he was the only member
of our church in his class. He's a little (alot) dissapointed because his best
friend is moving to California. Their dad's also were good friends growing
up. So Things change.
The school only alots a few tickets per family &
hold it inside the school auditorium. In Laveen we were used to holding it
in the evenings & outdoors under those huge trees. Anyway JoAnn & I represented the
two extended families & our hurrah's to Tanner on his special day!!
Hey, I noticed JoAnn & I unknowingly wore their school colors!! Ha!
Ha! Good intuition!! Afterwards we celebrated by going out to lunch
at Macayo's on Litchfield Rd. I've never been to that one! It's kinda
hidden in there. Well here's wishing Tanner great success in his
continuing education!!!! Hurray for you Tanner!! Good luck!
On another note, Trinity invited me to her baptism in December!
I hadn't picked up on that one yet so I guess I'm not operating as
far in the future as I usually am! Looking forward to it Trinity!!