Wednesday, November 11, 2009

October Tidbits!


Not much in the way of Halloweeeeninng this year. This
was about the extent of it. I'm scrunching down because
I'm using the self-timer & the fireplace is kinda low. But
I do really enjoy watching my fiber-optic jackolantern all
through October, it really kinda sets the ambience for the
month!! Got some minature butterfingers for a small treat
& went to Applebee's for dinner & it was all decorated in
spider web's!! Watched a netflix movie, I believe it was
"Becket" and prepared talks that week-end for church!!









I've just been in to see my doctor for 6 mo. meds. consultation.
She recommended a pneumonia, shingles & tetanus shots so
here's my proof badges. And with the blood draw, that was a
total of 5 pokes. It seems they can't find my veins or forget
to take 3 vials instead of two & have to go back in again!! Now
I'm going to try to remember all the "to do's" before I go in
next time. Drink plenty of water so they can find veins & remind
them to take 3 & not just 2 vials of blood!! Yikes!! Flu shot, still
thinking on that one!!