Monday, May 9, 2011

Celebrating Mother's Day Brunch at "Morning Glory Cafe"

Thanks Brittney for the cute flower rings!! We had a wonderful brunch at the Morning
Glory Cafe` at South Mountain. When we were standing around waiting for each to
arrive I was handing out the rings you sent me & some ladies from the Purple Hat Club stopped by
to inquire about the rings, I guess we looked like we were having fun!! And one lady
came by later to get more info on your rings. Luckily Lori & Michelle knew you had
a website, it was new news to me. You busy creative girl!! We missed you, but were
thinking about you & thank you, thank you for your thoughtfulness! We can't wait to
see you soon!! We'll have some fun while you're here!!

I don't know what happened to my picture of you other three.
I was sure I took one, but it wasn't there. Bummer. Thank-you for all your
well wishes & thoughtful gifts. It was fun just getting together & my food was good too!