Thursday, March 5, 2009

Snow Day!

McCade came home from school friday saying it was going to snow on the week-end.
Brittney said no, no, maybe way up north, they seldom get snow more than once a
year. But Sunday morning last, we were all surprized when we saw snow flurries starting
outside & it continued to get more exciting by the minute. Then full scale snow coming down!
What fun to see it snow again! It was beautiful! We all sorta went snow crazy, & thoroughly
enjoyed it. Soon Chris called from church meetings to say they were cancelling church!
Brittney says if it snows here they cancel school also. The kids had a good time playing
in the snow & I had fun taking pictures of it. Even got a snow drop on my camera & you can see it in the picture of kids on the sofa, little Mason is blurred out! I miss seeing the four seasons
& the snow. Brings back fond memories of home in the Colonies & my B.Y.U. days & going
to Utah in the wintertime.

If my nose looks scrunched up it's because big drops of snow was falling on my head.
Kinda surprized me how wet it was! I soon looked like a drowned rat!!! Ha! Ha! Looked
like a winter-wonder-land outside!