Thursday, February 25, 2010

Frolicking Coyotes in Backyard

One morning I was sitting at the counter eating my breakfast & looked outside & saw
two frolicking coyotes near the date tree. They really like eating those dates. I wanted
to get some closer pictures but they were pretty skidish so I did the best I could without
scaring them. They played around the date tree for quite sometime before one ran
across the yard heading up north & the other ran further out in the back-back yard.

You can barely see him right in center below the palm tree. It was pretty fun watching
them. One jumped up on top of the white camper top & ran around & jumped off.
I see them quite often crossing the back yard. And lately there's been a couple of
hansome roadrunners checking out the backyard & coming right up close to the window.