Sunday, April 18, 2010

The New Redlands Temple


On our way home from Los Angeles we stopped at Chris & Dick Montgomery's home in
the Redlands. After a short visit we stopped by to see their New Redlands Temple. I love
to see temple grounds they're always so beautiful & of course because they surround a
temple & they just seem to enhance each other & of course temples hold a special place
in our hearts & one feels such a reverence there. The Redlands Temple is built of the
gray granite though which I don't like as well as the white granite. So I think this must
be what the new temple in north Phoenix will look similar to. I think I remember
hearing that the people up there didn't want a stark white temple sticking out, so the
architecs said they would build it with a gray granite so it would'nt be so bright. Trying
to please the people in the area. Me, I like the white granite of the Colonia Juarez Temple,
It looks beautiful in the day & night.


Beautiful, nevertheless!!!