Sunday, April 18, 2010

Riding The Aerial Tramway Up The Mountain!

Up! Up! Up! We go & looking way down below!
The tram slowing rotates around so you can get a view from all angles of the side of the
mountain & the valley below. The ride up gives you a bit of a thrill!!! I felt alot more
sure of the equipment though, being in the U.S. I was a little to nervous to ride the tram
up the Sugar Loaf Mountain in Rio, in Brazil. Sorry Shaun!! I had heard some say, sometimes one gets stuck on top
for a while if the wind starts to blow. I knew we had to make it to the airport that afternoon,
so because of me we opted to eat at a Shuhasqueria Restuarant overlooking the oceon
instead. At least now I can say I did the equivalent! I conquered the Palm Springs Aerial
Tramway!!

Way on top of the mountain. Elevation, 8,516 Feet high! Overlooking the valley
way below!