Saturday, February 28, 2009

More From Georgia!

Brittney & I have kept busy doing laundry & more laundry, cleaning, sewing burp
clothes & making cookies. And getting brave enough to venture out for short trips to the grocery store, Barnes & Noble & one morning took a short drive up to Kennesaw mountain Battlefield
Park. It's quite an undertaking to get the three little ones ready & take them out for a shortwhile. Brittney will have her hands full after I leave.

It's been raining here for two days & two nights & more expected for tomorrow. The ground
is just saturated. It looks very winterish & moorish here with all the folliage off the trees.

Kelly says it's real quiet at Home. But he did get out for an afternoon to watch a Pickle Ball
Tournament with Shaun, Lauren, Joyce & Dan. Joyce invited them over for dinner afterwards.
He said the games were very entertaining & he's going to get me a paddle or racket so we
can start practicing together when I get home. It's good excercise!! Lauren was good to
have him over for dinner & I guess they are blessing baby Tatum Meadow Gothard this
sunday & having family members over afterwards. Shucks to bad I can't be in two places
at once, but I'll call for details and maybe someone will put some pictures on the blog!! Well
that's it for now.