Saturday, February 14, 2009

Our Happy Valentines!

Well this morning I woke up to a sweet smelling aroma & discovered it was a
beautiful bouquet of roses & white lilies & valentine chocolates! And I gave
Kelly a heart-attack with little hearts & Valentine chocolates & card.
Well when you've been married as long
as we have you start to think alike! Look at our cards. Mine to Kelly on the left,
& Kelly's to me on the right!!!! OOh La La! We got an extra hug & kiss for that!
Funny!!! I'll leave the hearts up while I'm gone so Kelly will know I'm thinking of him.
We've been celebrating for sometime now . . . . . . . .
Since I'd wanted to go to The Cheesecake Factory for several weeks, we
ended up going up north to the one on Camelback the friday before this. And since it
was a bit expensive because we indulged with cheesecake also, we decided that
would be our Valentine Dinner! Well this friday comes & Kelly offered to go to
our favorite Chinese Restuarant. Sooo I said okayyyy! The Golden Gate has the
best Chinese Food. Then we were planning on going to the Stake Valentines Dance
& entertainment this evening, (Sat.) but I gave Kelly an option of movie or Valentine Dance &
of course he picked movie. So off we went to Sweet Tomatoes & to see Bride Wars
in Ahwatukee, staring Kate Hudson & Anne Hatheway. It was a funny, sad & happy
movie. We enjoyed it! I think Kelly's being generous because he knows I'm leaving next
saturday for Georgia, and will be gone for twelve days helping Brittney when her baby
is born. It's been a long time since we've been away from each other that long. We'll
see how we handle it! . . . . . See you soon Brittney & hope we timed this right!

We're happy too that Sean was able to get his back surgery & all has gone well so far &
Brent starts a new job on Tuesday. That's ocassion to celebrate!! Good luck to you both!!